Annual “Remembering Sheboygan” Ornament
The third ornament of our “Remembering Sheboygan” series will be available in November!
The Sheboygan Riverfront has undergone a metamorphosis in recent years, transforming itself from a commercial fishing and shipping port to a retail and entertainment venue. The buildings on one side of the river retain the look of the whitewashed fishing shanties of old, while the other sports new buildings similar in structure but in brightly-colored hues.
Get your three dimensional, hand crafted ornament for display all year round!! The cost of each hand-crafted ornament is $20.
If you’ve missed the opportunity to start your collection, we will have 75 sets of all three ornaments in the series available at a cost of $54!! This gift pack includes the H.C. Prange Window ornament, the Sheboygan Armory ornament and the latest Riverfront ornament.
A limited quantity of individual ornaments and gift sets will be available at the following locations:
- Ara’s Beks & Pottiers, 652 South Pier Drive (Blue Harbor side of the river)
- Baux (www.giftbaux.com)
- Relish Kitchen Store, 811 North 8th Street
- Sheboygan County Historical Museum, 3110 Erie Avenue
- Victorian Chocolate Shoppe, 519 South 8th
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust branches in Sheboygan (North 8th Street, Taylor Drive, Hwy 42 North and South Business Drive)
NOW AVAILABLE: online ordering via PayPal!
Remembering Sheboygan Ornaments
Learn more about the